The Alliance focuses on the inclusion of marginalized groups, such as women, young workers, and people with disabilities, ensuring that barriers faced specifically by these groups are addressed. A pre-condition is to expand the political space for civil society organisations. Strengthening their lobby and advocacy capacity, in addition to their capacity to be inclusive of marginalized groups.
The Alliance aims to decrease inequality and injustice through partnerships by improving inclusive and sustainable value chains, as well as responsible (agri)business, with a focus on pulses, beans and oilseeds.
- Practical guide for inclusion of people with disabilities in development projects.
- The Pending EU-Myanmar Investment Protection Agreement
- Strategic Directions for Maynmar Agriculture Sector 2018 - 2023
- PRESS RELEASE. ICCO Cooperation, East West Seed, Network Activities Group and the DaNa Facility Launch the ‘Pulses, People, Planet and Profit’ Project
- Lobby and Advocacy Guide Asia (ENG)